Search This Blog

Followers

Contact

If interested in advertising,
please contact me by email.



Playing on My Guitar


playing guitar

Guest post written by Pete Shilling


I've played guitar for as long as I can remember. When I was 7, my mom signed me up for lessons with this guy in town, and I have to say, that was one of the best things she could have done for me. Why? Well, she gave me the opportunity to cultivate a hobby I now love and appreciate so much! This time of year I get particularly good use from it. I'm able to play with other musicians in town for the holiday parade, which seems to bring everyone such cheer!

I love it so much, I've even been shopping around domain names to see if I can start up my own music site. I'd love to give lessons on the side, so setting up that business may be something I have to just do in 2011. I could give lessons, just like that guy did for me, so maybe I can help inspire a ton of other local kids. I just think those are the things you have to share -- the passions that really are worth living for.












MI was compensated by my friends at DomainNames.com for this guest post.

0 comments ♥ ♥ ♥:

Related Posts with Thumbnails