Search This Blog

Followers

Contact

If interested in advertising,
please contact me by email.



Friend or Follow


I found this FANTASTIC site that really has helped me with my Twitter followers. It is called FRIEND OR FOLLOW at http://friendorfollow.com/

Friend or Follow
Click to Enlarge Image

This is how it works:

The first tab is called FOLLOWING. You click a button and it brings up all the people that you follow, but they are not following you. At that time you have the choice to either continue following, unfollow, ignore or block them.

Then you go to the next tab called FANS and these are the people that are are following you, but you are not following them. You can then follow, ignore or block them. I just ran mine and there are only two people following me that I am not following.

Friend or Follow
Click to Enlarge Image

The third tab, FRIENDS, will show you everyone that follows you and you follow them back. Yep, you read that right. All of them, listed together. The best part...

You can download all them in a .csv file with their screen name, Twitter ID, name, location and description.

Isn't that convenient?

No longer do I have to wonder if I have a new follower. In a few easy clicks, I see them all!



Share/Bookmark

1 comments ♥ ♥ ♥:

KK said...

That is convenient.

Related Posts with Thumbnails