Search This Blog

Followers

Contact

If interested in advertising,
please contact me by email.



Welcome!

Nice to meet you!


Whenever there is an opportunity to learn something new, I am like a sponge...bit of a nerdy geek that way, but that's just me. Because of this desire to learn and because I love people, I have a very large blogroll.

As a matter of fact, it is so huge that I needed a very organized way of keeping track of everyone because I don't want to miss the birth of a baby, an anniversary, a cool giveaway, an exciting announcement or just fantastic information concerning people who I find interesting or who care about me. I now have six blogroll websites which originate from The Redhead Riter! The web addresses all start out the same (rr for Redhead Riter - br for BlogRoll): My blogroll sites will also benefit you. These sites can be yet another way to get your blog out there and in front of more people. It automatically updates each time you post and pulls you to the top of the list. It is like a one-stop shopping site with all your favorites! Take a glance to your right and see how quickly you can identify who just wrote the newest posting. It makes it really easy to stay on top of the "new stuff" and helps in not visiting sites that haven't updated since your last visit. There is also that added benefit of making it really easy for me to identify new postings so that I can visit everyone and make comments! I know how you all like comments

There are openings for you to advertise your site's daily snippet and posting picture or you can advertise with your site's thumbnail image. Just send me an email to express your advertising interests and visit the Advertising & PR Info tab for more information.

I will also post helpful information applicable to the site such as:
  • How to keep food fresh.
  • Recipes!
  • Critiquing the best appliances.
  • Nutrition.
I will include interviews with you so that we can get to know you better and find out how we might be of service to you. I believe that helping one another makes us better people and I want my daughter to incorporate this type of belief in her life, so I try to "practice what I preach" and lead by example. If you are interested in volunteering to be spotlighted, just send me an email.

If your blog is on "the wrong" blogroll and you would like to be listed differently, please let me know and I will be happy to make the change. I had a difficult time with some blogs determining which list was better suited for your blog. I consider this "our" blogroll, so I want to have your favorite blogs listed to make it easy for you to visit them as well. The more the merrier! I feel like this is as close as I will get to having you all together "for dinner" like a family. Let's support one another, have fun, and learn all kinds of new stuff!

Sincerely,
The Redhead Riter



Related Posts with Thumbnails