Search This Blog

Loading...

Followers

Contact

If interested in advertising,
please contact me by email.



How To Copy and Paste Button


Highlight and copy the letters, not the button

highlight and copy

Paste in an HTML widget (in Blogger)

paste

This is how the pasted code appears

this is how the pasted code appears

Hit the RICH TEXT link in the corner of the HTML widget to see how the button looks

the button

3 comments ♥ ♥ ♥:

Judy Harper said...

After my panic attack, and after I printed off the instructions, then went and looked at your button, something clicked. the img can't be on the same line as the src, well anyway it worked. As to the question of do I know how to make the buttons smaller, hmm, no. lol. Would you mind showing/telling me. Thanks! I am so glad you created this blog!

Myne Whitman said...

Thanks for sharing

The MO Farmers Daughter said...

Hi,I am old and not very smart too,so thanks maybe I will figure it out,but right now I am too tired.carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails